I once had a cat - let's call her Monday...because that was her name - who used to steal money. Yes...money.
Monday liked to knock coins off the night table, the banister, anywhere her greedy little paws found zinc, nickel and copper. Then she would (pardon the pun) ferret the coins away into various areas around the apartment. She literally created nest eggs in the deep, dark crevices of the house.
I'm not sure what her ultimate plan was, but you had to admire her investment-savvy mindset. Although, it did make it harder to get my laundry done sans quarters...
So, with that in mind, I present to you, "Ferrets Stealing Stuff Compilations 2013" - what a catchy title.
![]() |
| "...Where are you going with the milk jug???" |
If this doesn't make you want to get a ferret, I don't know what will.

No comments:
Post a Comment